What is Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)?
Applicant tracking system is a web-based solution that tracks applicants that streamline and organize the hiring process. This system can rank and organize resumes, track individual applicants, formulate screening questions, and customize questionnaire forms.
Besides automatically screening resumes that are based on predefined standards, the system can also be used for posting jobs across multiple venues online. Primarily, an APS is a program that fulfills the basic recruitment needs of a company.
Some Benefits of Using Applicant Tracking System
- As you know in the current business environment time is money and the biggest benefit of using ATS is probably the time that you might be saving by implementing this solution.
- If you need a software that also performs tasks of an administrative assistant such as reading and filing resumes of candidates, and matching qualified candidates to suitable jobs.
- With this online system, only the most relevant segments of the world hiring pool are emailed directly to you.
- After you have established search protocols that are close to your recruitment standards, there is no need for you to waste time searching for skilled professionals on various job boards.
- Once you are able to automate your recruitment management system for maximum output, it will give you more time to contact your job applicants. When you are using this system to search the best people for the company, it is extremely important that hiring managers keep in contact with candidates through call and email.
- The ATS allows you to focus more on people who matter the most to make your business successful rather than wasting important time on clerical duties.
How Can Applicant Tracking System Improve Your Company?
- The recruiting system features a much larger and comprehensive access to an organized candidate pool. Soon you will have a high-quality influx of talent at your disposal, and you will find their work experience relevant to the company’s requirements.
- If you are not already using such tracking software in your company and wasting precious moments examining piles of worthless resumes. It’s now high time to dispose of such outdated techniques and move forward by using a specialized recruiting software that will make your job a lot easier.
- The ATS takes you directly to the interview stage where all the hiring action takes place and you get to know your potential employees quickly.
- For any successful company, the secret for success is hiring great talent. As soon as you shift to an applicant tracking system, your business is automatically streamlined and helps your business grow to unparalleled proportions.
RecruitBPM is one of the best and fastest growing Applicant Tracking Solution provider. RecruitBPM is a leading provider of APS for HR departments and recruiters around the world. To learn more about our applicant tracking system, visit Recruitbpm.