We’re proud to announce a completely revamped RecruitBPM! On June 1st, we released a new, updated version of our Applicant Tracking System and CRM software. Designed by leaders in the staffing industry, our new platform is tailored to fit the needs of staffing firms and employment agencies. X-Release is a cloud-based, fully-scalable, end-to-end ATS and CRM solution. Try it free for 30 days.
Over the past few years, we’ve been constantly developing new features, listening to feedback from our customers, and keeping our fingers on the pulse of the staffing industry. As a result, we’ve been able to continuously update RecruitBPM to stay ahead of industry trends.
However, you might have been unaware that we were also simultaneously developing a completely redesigned platform (dubbed X-Release by our developers). X-Release keeps every aspect of our original platform alive, while also introducing new features and a completely re-tooled User Interface.
Like the Original, X-Release is still a comprehensive end-to-end Applicant Tracking System with CRM functionality included. It retains everything that users loved, but there’s so much more to explore in X-Release.
- X-Release is customizable. You choose what information is displayed, so you can have a fully tailored ATS experience.
- Introducing QuickView. Open any window, application wide, without having to leave the screen you’re on.
- Improved and intuitive workflow. Receive, Submit, Interview and Place Candidates with one simple click.
- Direct Indeed resume searching. For all users, even if you don’t have an Indeed account. Source prospective candidates directly through Indeed’s massive database.
- More efficient database editing. We admit that editing an entry in the original version of RecruitBPM was a bit cumbersome. You spoke, we listened. X-Release features a brand new quick edit functionality that allows you to edit details on the fly.
- An all new Career Portal. With our redesigned, customizable Career Portal, your candidates can apply easily to your open positions. Of course, all candidate applications will be parsed directly into your RecruitBPM Candidates module.
- Navigation History. Tired of having to click the back button over and over just to get to a page you previously visited? Now you’ll have an easy to operate history of actions you’ve taken within the portal. With a simple click, you’ll be able to navigate to important pages in your workflow.
- MailChimp. RecruitBPM is now fully integrated with MailChimp.
- Completely retooled Search and Advanced Search functionality, in addition to the ability to search within columns inside individual modules. This will lead to a much more efficient workflow for all users.
- All of these major upgrades are joined by tons of minor upgrades and bug fixes, which we hope will lead to a much improved user experience for all of our valuable customers.
We have already started transitioning many of our existing customers from the original software to the X-Release platform. We expect to have all current customers moved to the new platform by June 19, 2017 If you’re an existing customer and you haven’t been upgraded to our X-Release, don’t worry. We will be reaching out to ensure that your switch to our latest technology goes off without a hitch.
We will be offering free demos and walkthroughs of X-Release for any existing customer who requests it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.