Communicating with the employees as well as the customers has become more complicated in the wake of COVID-19. While keeping in the ordeals many organizations have to go through during their hiring process, RecruitBPM is here to offer the right solutions to speed up and bring ease to their recruiting process. Fortunately, when it comes to communicating with the employees, a majority of companies have been inclined to tap into the power of SMS. With the arrival of mobile devices, lengthy job hiring processes are part of history. Hiring managers are going for the power of text messages to speed up the pre-screening process, manage interviews more easily, decrease hiring time, cut down candidate pools much more quickly.
Since it is already established that in the current predicament, one of the most powerful recruiting tools at a company’s disposal is text messaging. The good thing is that you are now enabled to speed up the SMS process by leveraging the automated text messaging technology to your advantage, as you can send the text to numerous recipients with just a click. So, here are the top ultimate benefits you will be getting for your company by using RecruitiBPM while using SMS to hire new employees:
- Allows you to Customize your Contact Lists: An automated text messaging program enables you to generate a customized list of recipients and you can send different messages to each list. Such as, those lists you have generated may consist of candidates’ credentials and/or their stages in the recruiting process. Besides, whenever there is a need you can also send personalized messages to the recipients. On the other hand, if you do not wish to send customized messages, you have the option of sending the same message through an automated texting program to the recipients on your list.
- Makes Communication Fast and Direct: Most often when you dispatch a text message, it is more likely that your targeted recipient will receive it immediately. Furthermore, a majority of people keep their phones with them most of the time, consequently, these messages have a probability of being read immediately. This can prove to be quite advantageous and handy particularly when you are in need of communicating time-sensitive information to a new hire quickly. In addition, it also enables the recipients to leave a quick reply to your messages, making the communication process faster. One of many perks of frequently using text messages is the speeding up of the entire recruiting process, which helps to develop the team you need more quickly.
- A Flexible Communication Process: When it comes to the recruiting process, text messaging can be used for almost everything. At the starting of the recruiting process, you can utilize text messaging to invite numerous candidates to apply for open positions along with keeping them informed regarding the statuses of their applications and call them for interviews. Once you have scheduled an interview through text, you can also employ text messaging to send reminders or give feedback to the applicants. After recruiting an applicant, you can carry on with the usage of text messaging to help with the onboarding process.
- Introduces Convenience and Efficiency: In the earlier days, a majority of human resources departments used to rely on email to communicate with job applicants. Though, quite a number of emails every so often gets lost in the recipients’ spam folder or junk box, resulting in many lost opportunities for the recruiters as well as candidates. On the other hand, there are fewer chances for text messages to be lost. For the reason that recipients necessarily choose to participate in text messaging programs, your messages may not have as much competition when comes to the recipients’ attention. Furthermore, it gives the candidates an opportunity to use as a means of communication when other channels like email or phone calls aren’t suitable. While investing more in automated text messaging your company can easily boost up the efficiency of the recruitment process. Furthermore, using automated text messaging for recruiting can help you to save valuable time that you can utilize to achieve other company goals.
- Helps to Increase your Reach: Most of the job seekers are prone to having a smartphone and also inclined to use text messages as a routine. In reality, a majority of cellphone users scan them for messages all day long. When you are opting for text messaging as a means of communication, rest assured that it will definitely reach almost all of your targeted recipients efficiently. If you are intending to move prospective candidates through the application, interview, and onboarding processes effectively and faster, text messaging in an outstanding tool to use. To get going with extensive text messaging, start by getting your hands on an automated text messaging program that provides all the features that your company is in need of.
Text to Recruit
Recruiting the most suitable candidates is one of the most important aspects of any business field. Researches have confirmed that 70% of applicants are inclined to apply for job position while using their mobile devices. Text recruiting has become an important part of the recruitment process, where you send text messages (aka SMS Recruiting) to search for and hire the most suitable candidates. Whereas SMS is comparatively a new method to hire candidates, it is quickly turning out to be one of the most efficient methods to come across new talent.
With RecruitBPM’s mobile recruiting, companies can easily target their text messages so as to get the most fitting candidates. This results in an increased ROI on your strategy along with leaving the candidates and employees contented when they communicate with your company.