Recruitment is a tricky business, and you need to be a top recruiter to succeed and Recruit like a Pro for Clients and Companies or for your organization. As a recruiter, your number one goal is to recruit the best candidates in order to look like a real Pro recruiter.
Having years of experience in the recruitment industry, here are my top five tips that will surely help you reach your goal of becoming a top recruiter just like a pro.
- As a Recruiter, you must know the exact requirement of your client or the department you are hiring for. You can ask them again if you see something is missing. do not focus on the title only read the complete requirement document to find the best match.
- Post requirements on all social media channels like Twitter, and Facebook. Also, post your job on job portals like LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor.
- Add as many C.V’s in your list as you can because you are not confirmed about the best match for you but this will help you to find the best match. Adding Relevant C.V’s in your list will help you to find the best solution according to your requirements.
- The most important thing for you is to find the best match for your requirements and add that candidate in your list to call for an interview or in the first shortlist, Or this can be done by an automated AI-Enabled system like RecruitBPM. This will save your time and effort in just a few clicks.
- After Finding the best match C.V’s and add them to the shortlist please read every C.V at least once But if you are Using RecuritBPM that is okay you do not need to read. If you are using any other Applicant tracking system please make sure you read all the C.V’s.
If you are doing Walk-in Interviews do remember that not every candidate is right for you so please avoid when you see that is not the right fit for you.
Always use the best Tool for Applicant Tracking Just Like RecruitBPM and Find the best match candidate for you and win the best match.
The tips mentioned above will help recruiters to be more productive and achieve better results just like a pro would do.